Masks are no longer mandatory but encouraged where social distancing is not possible.
Masks can be worn voluntarily on NBY premises including Liyan-ngan Nyirrwa, Mabu Mayi Cafe and NBY offices and grounds.
MABU MAYI CAFE
Unrestricted in-house dining is back on at Mabu Mayi Cafe from this Friday 29th April.
Take away orders are available and can be made by phone on 0488795868 or in person at the café.
You can enjoy our gardens outside and stay safe by keeping a safe distance from others.
Following the easing of public health and social measures from Friday 29 April 2022, the following will come into effect:
- NBY office at 55 Reid Road will be open to the public as of Monday 2nd May 2022.
- Mabu Mayi Cafe will be open for in-house dining. Take away service also available.
- Liyan-ngan Nyirrwa is open to the public.
- Proof of vaccination certificates no longer required to enter NBY premises, including Liyan-ngan Nyirrwa and Mabu Mayi Cafe.
- Manual (not QR code) registration of visitors regardless of public health measures will remain in place.
- For our NBY Staff - Close contacts must work from home and avoid contact with people at risk of severe illness such as elders and senior members of the community. Close contacts must notify NBY of their close contact status.
- Visitors to Gumaranganyial (Roebuck Plains Station) must inform the Station Manager prior to arrival on 0418 950 001.
We understand this a difficult time of change and uncertainty. We thank you for your ongoing understanding as we find new ways to provide our services, while keeping our community and staff safe.
Want to know more?
Contact our Human Resources team on 08 9192 9600 or firstname.lastname@example.org